skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Forgot
This is what a 500 looks like. I forgot to post it before:
And I actually found an ATM that dispenses 1000's. I'll put those up next. I was also thinking of putting up a picture of the toilet flushing the wrong way.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
The dreaded "coriolis effect" !
July 23, 2008 at 6:09 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Untitled
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(11)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
▼
2008
(20)
▼
July
(20)
Gorongosiano
Other methods of travel
More kids
Quelimane
American Music
In other news
Finally
Forgot
Crafty
In the Club
Keep a Lookout
Communist Dictators and Going to Church
Batty
Where in the world is Jennifer DeBoer?
The Perks
More money
The Train Station
Following Jennifer as she flies from Heathrow to J...
30 hours later
testing 1..2..3..
Contributors
Jennifer
kdb
1 comment:
The dreaded "coriolis effect" !
Post a Comment